Adopting Andrew is on hiatus

As of today, I'll be taking a break from writing this blog. The length of this hiatus has yet to be determined. Of course, I'll be posting any neccessary updates related to the reinstatement of Adopting Andrew.

My reasons for taking this hiatus are not based on life and death issues. Simply, I am running out of valuable topics, and I refuse to write useless filler posts. Various other reasons exist; like my need to focus on my career and other personal projects.

I apologize to those family members and friends who have been enjoying my posts. I apologize to those strangers who have been enjoying this blog, as well. I'm sure you can all understand and appreciate my decision. I certainly appreciate everyone's interest in my very personal journey. 

Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to rant, toss around ideas, or just chat.

- Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter! Follow me on Twitter!
receive bonus adoption story updates